Green-Gate Technology is seeking a Project Manager who will be the lead Trainer/ISD, support and perform tasks requiring management of all tasks projects that require use and integration of a multi-disciplinary team. Tasks may include formulating and defining project scope, milestones and objectives in accordance with customer technical requirements; compiling and analyzing existing courseware and organizational performance data; working closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to define communication, infrastructure, and labor implications of selected approaches; providing instruction on and performing and documenting quality assurance reviews. Candidate will design and develop formal and informal learning solutions using a variety of methods, strategies, bests practices, techniques of instructional curriculum development, and evaluation to assist in the development and delivery of lessons related to Supply Chain Management (SCM) training.
- Candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of methods and possess expertise in developing courseware for a variety of communication delivery methods including instructor-led training (ILT) and web-based training (WBT), and evaluating already in place courseware to measure its effectiveness.
- Candidate will develop a plan and timeline to create instructional design documentation; products may include, but are not limited to, instructional systems design and documentation, storyboards, narrative scripts, graphics, textbooks, tests, and scenario props. All designs shall adhere to the standards set by the ADDIE model.
- Candidate should be able to design and develop curriculum, total course materials for participants and facilitators, including student outlines, handouts, facilitator guides, performance exercises, evaluations, activities, job aids and all other required materials.
- Candidate will have knowledge of the entire ADDIE process (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) for curriculum creation, development and updates. Authoring software, Adobe eLearning Suite (Captivate, Articulate, Photoshop, etc.) and experience with LMS administration a plus (Blackboard – Moodle).
- Adaptive Release (mobile publishing and SCORM)
- 508 Knowledge/Expertise
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- FAITAS, TMS and Adobe Connect Meeting
- Flash design and publishing – HTML/SCORM publishing knowledge
Master’s degree in educational technology or related field, preferred
Candidate should have minimum of 8+ years’ experience in developing LMS.