Green-Gate Technology is seeking Instructional Systems Design to support Curriculum Development projects.
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- Authoring software, Adobe eLearning Suite (Captivate, Articulate, Photoshop, etc.) and experience with LMS administration a plus (Blackboard – Moodle).
- Candidate should have a 2-3 years of experience in media development, publishing and content management and facilitating group discussions, support classroom learning and workshops.
Nice to have:
- Adaptive Release (mobile publishing and SCORM)
- 508 Knowledge/Expertise
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- FAITAS, TMS and Adobe Connect Meeting
- Flash design and publishing – HTML/SCORM publishing knowledge
*Remote until after CDC guidelines are lifted. Then on-site in Frederick.