Green-Gate Technology is seeking Instructional Systems Design subject matter experts or experienced curriculum developers who have documented experience developing and delivering communications curriculum for instructor-led training programs supporting professional development programs. The Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) shall have expertise in the understanding of learning needs and the systematic development of learning experiences, especially using technology and multimedia to enhance instruction. The instructional systems designer will design and develop formal and informal learning solutions using a variety of methods, strategies, bests practices, techniques of instructional curriculum development, and evaluation to assist in the development and delivery of lessons related to Supply Chain Management (SCM) training.
- Candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of methods and possess expertise in developing courseware for a variety of communication delivery methods including instructor-led training (ILT) and web-based training (WBT), and also evaluating already in place courseware to measure its effectiveness.
- Candidate will develop a plan and timeline to create instructional design documentation; products may include, but are not limited to, instructional systems design and documentation, storyboards, narrative scripts, graphics, textbooks, tests, and scenario props. All designs shall adhere to the standards set by the ADDIE model.
- Candidate should be able to design and develop curriculum, total course materials for participants and facilitators, including student outlines, handouts, facilitator guides, performance exercises, evaluations, activities, job aids and all other required materials.
- Candidate will have knowledge of the entire ADDIE process (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) for curriculum creation, development and updates. Authoring software, Adobe eLearning Suite (Captivate, Articulate, Photoshop, etc.) and experience with LMS administration a plus (Blackboard – Moodle).
- Adaptive Release (mobile publishing and SCORM)
- 508 Knowledge/Expertise
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- FAITAS, TMS and Adobe Connect Meeting
- Flash design and publishing – HTML/SCORM publishing knowledge
Clearance: Background Investigation
Travel: possible local travel
Education: Master’s degree in educational technology or related field, preferred
Candidate should have a total of 8+ years’ experience with 3 years of experience in training design (create, customize and work from open space related to finding the right solution to engage and improve performance). 3 years of experience in media development, publishing and content management and least 3 years of experience facilitating focus group discussions, conducting classroom learning sessions, seminars and workshops.