We are seeking a qualified Cyber Security Specialist who will be able to readily adapt to varied client environments, with responsibilities ranging from broad network security program development to deployment and implementation of broad ranging technical security controls.
· Provides Cyber Security support for classified and unclassified systems (hardware and software)
· Responsible for defining, documenting, and maintaining Cyber Security policies
· Responsible for Plan of Action and Milestone response and resolution activities
· Responsible for maintaining the organization compliance with FISMA and associated cyber security requirements
· Local travel required between client sites
Previous consulting or regulatory experience is required with a minimum of 5 years of experience in security /industrial networks arena;
Experience with NIST 800-53 standards, NERC-CIP standards, AGA, NRC and other Industry and Regulatory Compliance Requirements.
– Experience implementing NIST control requirements.
– Ability to execute in a methodical manner to gather, document and perform assessments
– Experience in documentation to clearly articulate technical designs, procedures, etc.
– CISSP certification a MUST.
– Experience working in a Nuclear environment is a plus!
Education: BS required